MK vs. SF 3 MK vs. SF 3

dude!

now i see what took you soo long to get this out. friggin beautiful. smoothe and all i really dont know what to say bout this,

Pick Up Pick Up

Great Stuff

thas very interesting, i watched it over and over tryin to hear some things that were kinda low, work on that. Other than that. You are of good and win

What it's Like in Japan What it's Like in Japan

GUESS WHAT!

you spelled totally wrong, lol. j/k aside from that ...awesome one.

"From my Room" "From my Room"

XD

Wow, i must say that was a good one, I liked it tho it was short, very cute. Good Job.

I miss you Daddy I miss you Daddy

Touched

Yea, i too agree with those who had the possitive things to say. Im not the emotional type but i am when it comes to shit like this. This chic lost her dad, I know what its like to not have a dad. Lost mine not too long ago myself. When i watched this, It brought tears to my eyes. I miss my dad too.

KILLER ON THE ROAD KILLER ON THE ROAD

whao

thats kinda fucked up but nice anyway, lol

Do Us Part Do Us Part

Yea buddy

I must say that i dont come across many vids like this any more usually they are stupid and pointless, but im all good with that when im in the mood (as i was ) but i came across this one...Very nice the way it was put together, tho it all made sence at the end. Bravo!

Sephiroth vs Silent Hill Sephiroth vs Silent Hill

???

i dont get it...

fadedshadow responds:

ur not supposed to

Killing Spree VI Killing Spree VI

good shit

Yea i watched them all and i must say after watching the first, i was like yea, i wanna see what happens next. After sitting through all of these i would say that some awesome shit, and each episode got better in graphics, it kinda reminds me of that stick fighter xiao xiao but your shit was all about action and mayhem. Job well done son. lol

Dumbass Luigi Dumbass Luigi

HAWT SHIT

yea ive already watched this thing like 20 times and i must say...good stuff man good stuff. but i did kinda wanna see bowser get his ass kicked tho. but hey the way it ended was to left to the imagination. lol job well done.